Access Your Gmail: More Easy Conversation & Massages with Tabs in Gmail A/C



Wow Great I was surfing online my Gmail Account few days ago. And I found there a new updates in my Gmail account. When I was checking my colleagues email. He had sent me an email for my information. Actually he uses the Microsoft Outlook for the email communication. 


 
Google has updated his Gmail account option. Where we can manage our emails easily and can categories by label.
Yes when I logged in my Gmail Account to access my emails. I was socked with happiness & joy. Because, I have seen my email that has been set by labels like all social networks emails and notification are in the Social Tab, Primary Tab and Promotion Tab.
Although It is all updated by Google. I got already set it in my Gmail account. And we can add more tabs according to our needs. Now I manage and categories my all massages in the Tab label.
Bellow I am giving the snapshot of updated Tabs.
Really it will save the time that we can utilize in other work production. Just only login to email account and get all massages automatically categories in the Tabs.
Ashish Chaubey
Ashish Chaubey is Project Manager of SEO and has over 5 years of experience in Internet Marketing, business analysis. He will happily answer any questions you may have concerning growing your business abroad, and you can contact him by clicking here. Feel free to comment below this article if you have something to add, or maybe you want further information as to how your business could benefit from being promoted globally..
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn WebBlog

Post a Comment