Visit Your Blogger and Make Your Blogging Experience Better with Edit HTML Page



Today early morning I was in so happy mood. I don't know why? May be there was some special in my mind. After completing my routine work I visited my blogger account and stared the blogging like same days.
Do you know what I did observe there in my Blogspot.com (Blogger). I saw there some amazing updates by Google. Yes that was HTML Editor Page of the blogger.
You can watch is happening also.
Go to your blogger profile. And do some test regarding checking the updates. When your blogger login has been completed and return back to your blog profile. So click on the Template option and go to edit html. What is showing there?
There is nice HTML Editor Page that will fill you smarty and best blogger fillings like Notepad++ Editors, Dreamweaver Editors. You can find your coding easily by filtering the coding line.

Yes the latest blogger updates is for enhance the blogger users experience. You can easily jump to the Widget pages.  
I hope all blogger will test this experience and will share it in your groups.
Ashish Chaubey
Ashish Chaubey is Project Manager of SEO and has over 5 years of experience in Internet Marketing, business analysis. He will happily answer any questions you may have concerning growing your business abroad, and you can contact him by clicking here. Feel free to comment below this article if you have something to add, or maybe you want further information as to how your business could benefit from being promoted globally..
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn WebBlog

Post a Comment